These energy packed yummy muffins are so easy to make and it is the perfect solution to stay away from sugary snacks.
Enjoy it with your evening tea or coffee or as a snack.
And the best part is it takes only 25min to prepare and bake these.
• 3 well ripped banana
• 1 cup of Whole Grain Oats flour
• 4 scoops of GaiaMeal Superfood Meal
• 1 teaspoon of baking powder
• 1 teaspoon of baking soda
• 1 teaspoon of cinnamon powder
• Handful of blueberries or dark chocolate chips (optional)
Using a hand blender or fork, mash bananas in a bowls. Add rest of the ingredients and mix well until it becomes a dough.
Using a spoon or ice cream scoop, pour batter into cups, filling 3/4 of the way.
Bake muffins for 15 minutes or until golden brown and a toothpick comes out clean when inserted in the centre of the muffin
Baking tips: preheat the oven for 5min at 200C.
Enjoy your healthy and delicious banana-cinnamon bread rolls.
If You Are On Iphone, Android Or Your Desktop Computer, Go To Your Facebook Profile RIGHT NOW And Search "GaiaTribe Community" And Request To Join!